16 December 2007

Clearing My Clutter 8

Well, here I am again. Sunday night and another load of old rubbish. Of course I mean my surplus to requirements, clutter, which is now lining the hall. Today I winkled out an old duvet and a few more clothes. I found my old school exercise books, but put them back for another day. I think I might do a blog about them next year, so I can scan the paper originals and then chuck them out. It's sometimes good to revisit past achievements or just to see how my mind ticked in those days, compered to now.



We also visited my Mum and went out to lunch with her. She to
o is clearing some clutter, so I helped her, by bringing it home, to take with me to The Bridge End Centre tomorrow! I now have her electric Neptune Bath Lift, which I am going to sell for her, as she no longer requires it. It is fairly new and in excellent condition, so if you are interested here is a picture of it. The Neptune goes down to 2.8 inches in the bath, so you can be in much the same amount of water as without a bath lift. The sides fold up as the seat goes down and they open up again for ease of getting out. It has a lifting capacity of 25 stone and has a battery operated hand control, with charger included. It costs £524.00 New. I am offering it for £250.00, buyer collects. NEW HOME FOUND

No comments: