15 December 2007

Clearing My Clutter 6

Well, I'm cream-crackered today. Last night we had some friends round for dinner. What a good idea shortly before Christmas. It helped me to gear up my clutter clearing and tidy things away. Although, I realise that I still have far too much stuff, at least it is beginning to move - OUT. It was lovely knowing that my guests could look in every room, if they wished and I didn't have to close any doors or make anywhere off limits, because of clutter.

Today we emptied the dishwasher and tidied away the last of the dinner things, ready for next time. I went out for a wander around town and he went off to golf. We were both a little fragile, hence the cream-crackered. I actually washed, dried, ironed and remade our bed. All in one day! I even managed to fit in an afternoon nap. I have just done a clear out of my coat hangers, of which there are MANY. I decided to keep most of the black hangers and discard most of the others. I filled a carrier bag to bursting and put it in the hall ready for the off. Don't know if the Bridge End can make use of them.

I also put all my current wearing clothes in one wardrobe, with the intention of moving things over as I wear them and then reviewing what is left, to see whether I still actually want them. In the process a few more items went into the charity bag. I think the next job will be looking at my hand bag drawers, (I have two, soon to be one!).

No comments: