30 August 2009

Clearing My Clutter 21

Started on the Neighbourhood.

After jet washing the patio, I did not get round to doing the back path. However, I did start on the garage parking area around the corner. I got out my trusty hoe and big brush. The area is made up of paving bricks and has become quite a mess. Moss has got in to all the gaps between the bricks, and soil, which the ants keep bringing to the surface, has provided good anchor for seedlings and weeds. There are even Ash tree saplings growing, (likely from the 100 year old tree in my back garden).

It was gone 2pm, so late enough on a Sunday to make some noise, I think! So, a hoeing I went. Quite enjoyable to be uplifting the mossy growth and dislodging the weeds. I brushed up the debris and tossed it into the neighbours' green bins. I only managed to do approx a 12 foot wide strip about 3 car lengths across, but it is enough for now and took me about half an hour. Not much time at all. I'll have another go another day. Anyway, who knows, maybe some neighbours will have a bash, like the people at the back with the new fencing, as mentioned in an earlier post of mine. I am pleased with the results so far and have come in feeling physically wrecked, but quite pleased with myself. OH! Please... allow me to pat myself on the back. It spurs me on to do more.

So that's a bit more clutter cleared, I'm sure it will help again, feng shui wise. This area is connected with my career and wealth.

No comments: