05 September 2009

Clearing My Clutter 22

The energy is flowing. After starting on the neighbourhood, one of my neighbours has been busy. I noticed today that someone has continued where I left off last time, when I cleaned up part of our garage area. This is great! I was planning in my head to do a little more on my return from shopping, but as I went out to my car I noticed that the Ivy I mentioned in my last post, has been chopped. Also, some of the weeds in the pavement blocks have been removed. While there are still some weeds knocking about and a number of loose leaves blowing in the breeze, it looks a lot better. I will go out and brush up a little tomorrow, and attack more weeds.

Instead of doing more outside, I decided to do a bit of cutting back in my own back garden again. I have filled our green wheelie bin with shrubbery stuff. Wait till my DH notices. He will be glad I have done some garden work, but maybe a bit miffed that I have filled the bin and he will have nowhere to put his grass cutting later in the week. Ah well, you can't have it all ways.

No comments: