15 September 2009

East Cheshire Hospice Midnight Walk 2009

I did the East Cheshire Hospice 10k Midnight Walk on Saturday night, well, Sunday morning actually. I did the walk last year with my then new friend. This year I procastinated that much about contacting her that she did not join me this year. I left it too late!

Fortunately for me I joined a colleague and her friends. They dressed as fairies and I went as a walker, in my anorak! We did it in 3 hours and 24 minutes. Which was longer than last year. We were held up by the shear numbers of walkers (over 1,000) crossing roads, climbing stiles, walking up narrow passages and down dark bumpy footpaths; accross fields and through housing estates.

I have raised £100 so far. My target is £150. I have an account on www.justgiving.com if you would like to contribute before 20th October that would be awsome! I have registered with the name Dorothy's Page.

No comments: