16 August 2009

Clearing My Clutter 20

Not so much clutter, as yucker!

I Jet washed my patio and garden path today. It was getting quite yucky and slippery. It took me 3 hours with a quick coffee break, provided by my DH. I could have done with a comfort break too, but that would have meant stripping off my water proofs and wellies. Should have got a photo for you, but you'll have to take my word for it. I was covered in splashes of muck all over my face and specs. I felt like Margo out of 'The Good Life', in my yellow plastic pants and top. I now feel a great sense of achievement. This will hopefully lead on to my jet washing the passage from the back garden round to the front and will help Feng Shui wise in eliminating waste stuff from my life.

My DH also cleared some clutter today. He bought some new garden furniture last week and broke the old bench up, then took it to the tip. The next thing to tackle before summer is gone completely, (not that we've had much), is the over-growth of all the shrubbery. My DH has been doing the gardening tasks these past few years. I used to do it all the time, but found my working life so full, that I've did not seem to have enough time and energy left for the garden. I am now getting more involved again. We have a Mahonia that has turned into a prickly monster. Not looking forward to that one!

No comments: