30 June 2009

Clearing My Clutter 16

Car in garage. Now... Shed cleared out! I'm on a roll. On Sunday morning I tackled the garden shed. I have not cleared it out properly for about 3 years. My husband was complaining that he could not get in. So I spread all the stuff on the lawn. Decided what was going where: charity, work, tip or back into shed. Then I asked hubby to clean out the spiders, which he did gladdly. We decided what went back in and he put it away. Monday came and dear hubby took the tip stuff, only to be weylaid by a neighbour, who kept an old shuvel. No problem. A few bits went into the garage, that's ok, only need them a few times a year. Hubby will take stuff to charity and I will take stuff to work.

We got rid of: 2 shuvels, a broken fork, an old mop, 2 pairs of duff secatures, old rusty and clapped out edge cutters, 2 bin bags of plastic plant pots, retractable washing line, other bits and evicted dozens of spiders.

Tonight after work I cleared out a drawer. Why did I need so many cardboard book postage packagings? I was selling some of my books on Amazon, but have decided that it's more trouble than it's worth. So out goes the cardboard to be recycled.

I've been reading 'Sink Reflections' again, and become invigorated. Also, I've been reading FlyLady's e-mail messages, which help keep me going. Well done FlyLady.

No comments: