10 June 2009

Clearing My Clutter 13


Favourite photo from my recent holiday in Alaska.
----------------------------------------------------------
All the items from my previous post have now been disposed of. However, my office is as cluttered as ever. So time to get back to work. I have another load of stuff on the edge of decision. Decision between, whether to sell on Ebay, give on Freecycle or just take to the charity shop.


Him indoors is away this week, so I can pull things out and make the place untidy, while I decide what to do. I am also finishing off my Artwork for my college course. We are exhibiting soon! So, that's all over the lounge floor while I am alone. I've got till Sunday to get the place ship shape for his return.


I have been gaining inspiration and motivation from Flylady, as mentioned in other posts. I am also motivated by career prospects and the desire to move on in life. The old stuff has got to go.

No comments: