14 June 2009

Clearing My Clutter 14


Today I lightened my load. I answered a wanted add on FreeCycle and the young lady came to pick up my lawn scarifier, which I have not used for about 6 years. She got more than she bargained for, as I took the opportunity to off-load more Clutter. She was happy to also take a TV stand, CD player and a few other bits. She would have take the plastic garden chairs, but she ran out of room in her car. I hope my Clutter becomes treasure. That's a bit more room in my garage. Maybe I will have my car in it by this winter.


I have signed up to FlyLady e-mails and I find there are lots of great ideas to help clear my Clutter. One particular message struck home. FLYLADY: Are You Having Anxiety Attacks Getting Rid of Clutter?


My Tip of Hope here is - Go to: http://www.flylady.net/ and see for yourself. It has helped me to just give clutter away. The clutter is doing me no good and the time and effort waisted in trying to sell is just not worth it. It is still a slow process for me, but I'm getting there.

No comments: