03 July 2009

Clearing My Clutter 17

Another 15 minute burst of Clearing My Clutter. I attacked my wardrobes. Out goes some outfits that I have not worn for years.

A suit I wore for work, which I like the jacket, but the trousers did not fit right; they were too baggy on the hips. I am an apple figure you see, and there are not many trousers that do fit, but these one's were particularly baggy, like jodhpurs. Where the trousers go, the jacket goes too. I'm a matching set person. Well up to now, until my perfectionism is curbed a bit more.

A lovely outfit that has seen better days. Black skirt and waist coat, with embroidered jewel coloured flowers and an emerald green light cotton blouson top. Very gypsy like. I saved it for fancy dress. Hey! How many fancy dress parties do I go to? Yer, exactly. And how often would I want to be a gypsy? Yer, Yer!!! Out Out damn Clutter. The next fancy dress I go to, I'll get something from the charity shop.

A selection of tops not worn for ages, some a bit small as well. Some other clothes, I can't even remember what they are, and they're still in the hallway, waiting to go! What does that tell you?

Thanks again FlyLady.

No comments: