23 October 2010

Record of Past Profiles 1

This is not my first profile, as I have only just decided to archive inthis way.

I was born 1961 under the star sign of Aries the Ram. I'm married with no children and 5 grandchildren. I trained in Natural Health and ran my own business in complementary medicine for 5 years, giving this up to concentrate on my current job in psychiatry as a Technical Instructor, teaching IT to adults with mental health issues. I am now also responsible for the Art & Crafts Department and am enjoying a renewed interest in all things Arty Farty and Crafty Dafty. I am dyslexic having just recently been assessed, so if you see any errors please comment. I am researching my ancestral past and have visited relatives in Surrey & Sussex and viewed an ancestoral home in October 2007. I have also traced a relative from a different branch of my family and they live in Reading. I contacted them in 2009 and hope to meet up with them some time. I also run a Family Research group at the day centre where I work and one lady has so far been able to link into Royalty! We are confirming this just now 2010.

No comments: