11 July 2010

Cutsie Bags

I was recently involved in the Barnaby Festival in Macclesfield. My Art & Craft department exhibited some artwork and crafted goods. We were able to sell the crafted items, which brought in some money for the department. While there I saw some lovely knitted and crocheted hand bags. It got me to thinkin' and I came away with some ideas. We had a couple of knitted hats that were made some time ago and had never sold, so I decided to UpCycle them into bags.


I crocheted one from scratch.  I made it in a round shape like a hat then put handles on it. 


I wondered what it would be like if instead of working from a round, I worked from a chain and worked around that.  The result was this one below.  I went on to crochet some more which will be in my next posting.

These I call 'Cutsie Bags'

No comments: