11 July 2010

New Slippers with a Lift 3


Had my ski slippers, (as him indoors calls them), for over 3 months now.  I find them comfortable and after a day on my feet they are a welcome change.  The nobbles seem to help sooth away stresses.    I would not recommend them to anyone with balance problems, as I have had a little difficulty on occasion.  They are not pretty to look at and the Velcro fastenings loosen off after a while.  I don't think they are life changing, but I think I would have another pair when these wear out.

Follow the Fitness label below for further information on these.

1 comment:

Hope Holistics said...

When these slippers wore out, which was not all that long, I have not bothered to buy any more. The novelty has worn off. Because of the opposing angle, of toes higher than heels, I found that the body of the shoe was pulled off the sole.