03 April 2010

Dexter's 1st Birthday Party

Dexter has been staying at his holiday cottage while his mummy, (my grand-daughter), has been away.

While at his cottage, (AKA my house), Dexter celebrated his 1st birthday with some friends.  Hope Holistics photographer was there to catch the excitement!  Unfortunately the party hats were nowhere to be seen, as I have not found a way to turn my grouped pictures into images for insertion into this blog.  Ah well, never mind.  Dexter still had a good time.

Yes, I think I am barking mad.  Mind you; 'Tales of the River Bank'; a series was created by David Ellison and Paul Sutherland, CBC film-editors, in 1959, was very succesful.  So, I'll let my imagination run on.  See Wikipedia for more info on the series.

OK - So I've now found out how to convert the grouped picture.  Here is the party in all its glory.



No comments: