05 May 2008

Crocheted Bag


I asked for some wool that had been difficult to make into anything. I was given this lovely Aqua coloured Paton's Big Ben Knitting wool. I think it is a left over from the 1980's; at least that's all I was getting from searching the net. I crocheted it into this handy drawstring bag and added a few flower sequins, which are just barley visible in the flesh. I used a size 7mm crochet hook and made the pattern up as I went along. I am in the process of knitting a pink one with some chunky wool I bought from The Bridge End Centre last year. With the second one I am trying to write down the pattern. I might post it at a later date. It only took me one day to make up, though it was Bank Holiday Monday and I was up at 7am. I managed to nearly complete the pink one the same day, but ran out of steam.







No comments: